Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm digital again!

It's March, and I haven't written anything on here in awhile. Partly because my lame ass lost the charger to my digital camera, and I got lazy about it.
So let's start there. I just bought a Canon SD890 Elph. This is a much improved camera over my S30 that my old buddy Nik gave me. I really like Canon's for the picture quality in low light. I take a bunch of photos for work, and the Canon's do the best job of it.

Here's a few pictures from my backyard this afternoon.

What a nice day here in the city.


I tried the video feature of the camera too. Certainly not a video camera but not terrible for such a small thing.


In other non moto news I'm midway through the CutandPaste tour. Man that is kicking my ass. We've done 5 cities, and we're off to Toronto this weekend. The cross country travel each weekend has been brutal. I'm staying in Toronto for a couple of days inbetween there and Chicago. A little down time will be nice.

No comments: