Saturday, March 13, 2010

Minor setbacks

I had a couple minor setbacks this last week. The first was discovering my rearset mount had broken off. I had an issue with this cracking last year, and had it repaired the that didn't hold. The reason for that being the rearsets themselves weren't designed for this bike they are for. 05 ZX6R, but when my bike was first converted to a racer there were't any parts for it yet, so a adapter plate was made, and I suspect this flimsy piece is the culprit behind the broken frame tab. Nothing time and money can't fix, too bad I'm so short on both. Alas the bike has once again gone to visit KC @ BRG Racing for more upgrades. He has made for me some custom rearset plates that should be the business. The other setback is while goofing off in the city on my street bike I sprained my wrist. I've been trying really hard to keep it imbobalized, and get it healed in a weeks time. Yeah I know stupid me. Fingers crossed.

No comments: